The Original Pancake House
This local family-owned pancake house is a neighborhood favorite for breakfast. The full service breakfast menu offers diners plenty of options for the most important meal of the day.
A wide selection of pancakes and omelets are the highlight of the menu, with the famous oven-baked apple pancake a unique favorite. Crepes, waffles and egg dishes all make appearances on the extensive menu.
The casual atmosphere is a local favorite and the bright white exterior gives the restaurant an inviting look on Western Avenue.
- Hours: Mon-Fri. 6:30am-3:00pm Sat.-Sun 6:30am-4:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pancakes, eggs, omelettes, waffles, crepes, side dishes and beverages.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.originalpancakehouse.com
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Signature dishes: The Apple Pancake
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Apple Pancake
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 37
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Fireplace, Kids' Menu, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual