The Cluttered Cupboard
Find a little bit of everything at this antiques shop, which stocks jewelry, collectibles and posters. It's "cluttered" with cool stuff but still well organized. New merchandise comes in constantly to help furnish Beverly's traditional-style homes. The Cluttered Cupboard has been in Beverly since 1985 and draws a large portion of its customers from the local community.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques, collectibles, reproductions
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Repair
- Return policy: Returns may be made.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: "Do I love it?"
- Antiques specialties: Stained glass lamps and "a little of everything."
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal