South Side Irish Imports
A shop that's been a staple in the area for 32 years. It sells various clothes and items from Ireland. The store sells religious items, flags and signs. Yes, there are a few American-made items at the store including shirts with area churches and schools on them and some White Sox clothing.
- Fax: 773-233-6741
- Hours: Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The store is closed on Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What's your most popular item?: Jewelry