Mount Greenwood Park
Mt. Greenwood Park is over 24 acres and is home to a field house with a gymnasium and multi-purpose rooms. Operated by the Chicago Park District various athletic and community programs are offered on the grounds.
Summer and after school programs are particularly popular with neighborhood children.
Behind the field house is an outdoor pool and during winter months an ice rink is open to the public. The park boasts multiple baseball fields, tennis courts, playground equipment and a walking track.
Various facilities are also available for rent.
- Hours: The park is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. The fieldhouse is open Mon. - Fri. 10 a.m.-10 p.m., Sat. and Sun. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires
- Features: Fountain, Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings