Koda Bistro & Wine Bar serves contemporary American cuisine with a French flair.
The welcoming and warm environment offers a touch of elegance to the Beverly community. White table cloths and soft lighting give the restaurant a sense of relaxed sophistication.
Chef Aaron Browning has received plenty of attention for his signature dishes.
If you are not up for a full meal, enjoy the wine or drinks in the bar area.
- Fax: 773-238-5859
- Hours: Tuesday-Friday Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm Tue., Wed.,Thu. Dinner 5:00pm-9:00pm Friday-Saturday Dinner 5:00pm-9:30pm Sunday 4:00pm-8:00pm Closed Mondays
- Handicap Accessible: parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: French bistro foods
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.kodabistro.com
- Specialties: French cuisine
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Very friendly and communal.
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, French, Mediterranean
- Signature dishes: Skate wing with beurre blanc sauce
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Braised short rib with sweet and spicy chili sauce.
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Aaron J. Browning
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual