.

Nominate the Best Pub in Town for Patch's 'Best Of' Awards

We need your help in picking the best neighborhood bar. Give us your nominations now.

If you live in the Beverly-Mt. Greenwood/Evergreen Park area, chances are you have a favorite Western Avenue or 111th Street watering hole. 

Here at Patch we like to salute local businesses and from time-to-time enlist our readers in carrying out this merry task. It is with that spirit in mind that I am pleased to announce the start of our 'Best Of' Awards where we will let our readers decide who should wear the crown in a variety of categories. 

Our first task is a tough one, but someone has to do it. I am imploring you to put all those years of research to the test and let us know which neighborhood bar in the Beverly, Mount Greenwood, Morgan Park and Evergreen Park area deserves a Patch 'Best Of' award. 

We will put up a poll later in the week to choose a winner, but for right now I need your nominations. 

Leave a comment below by Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 8 p.m. with your nomination. We'll take your picks, combine them with ours and put the whole thing to a vote starting on Thursday. 
Deanne McDevitt December 09, 2013 at 07:54 AM
Seans Rhino Bar
NCall December 09, 2013 at 08:35 AM
KEEGAN'S!!!!!
Katie December 09, 2013 at 08:54 AM
Keegan's
Dan Kennedy December 09, 2013 at 01:24 PM
Blackthorn
Dan Kennedy December 09, 2013 at 01:24 PM
Lannigans
Sharon O'Brien December 09, 2013 at 01:51 PM
Dingers
Joe Munno December 09, 2013 at 01:52 PM
Blackthorn
Michael A. Triggs December 09, 2013 at 02:02 PM
Lanigan's Irish Pub, for the most Irish Flavour anywhere on the Southside!
Kelly Gallo December 09, 2013 at 02:22 PM
Lanigans!!
Marianne Leigh December 09, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Lanigan's
Claire DiCola December 09, 2013 at 03:29 PM
End Zone!!!
Danielle Valentino December 09, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Lannigans!
Katie Cunningham December 09, 2013 at 05:07 PM
End zone
Sally Kirby December 09, 2013 at 06:04 PM
Cullinan's Stadium Club
Tommy Tully December 09, 2013 at 07:52 PM
Sean's rhino bar
Daniela Barraco December 09, 2013 at 08:09 PM
Barracos
Jamie Murphy December 09, 2013 at 08:20 PM
Barracos
Sara Peterson December 09, 2013 at 08:22 PM
Barracos
Patty Donovan December 09, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Barracos
Helen Leen December 09, 2013 at 09:25 PM
Barracos
Joe Kocur December 09, 2013 at 09:34 PM
Brubakers
Maureen Patricia December 09, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Rhino
John Mulchrone December 10, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Sean's Rhino Bar
John Mulchrone December 10, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Rhino Bar
Rick Chaloupka December 10, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Rhino bar
Stephanie Blum December 10, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Barracos
Poo December 10, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Barracos is boring. Rhino bar is 95% dudes and the other 5% are girls who look like they haven't showered. They just look sticky to touch. End Zone is my favorite because it smells like puke and urine at any point in the day.
Maureen Bridget December 11, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Lanigan's

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something