A three-bedroom brick bungalow located at 2538 W. 117th Place in Chicago's Morgan Park neighborhood sold for $179,000. The home has 2.5 bathrooms and 1,467 square feet of living space. It was built in 1950. The home features a living room with a fireplace and a formal dining room. It has a full basement with a rec room and a three-season room. It comes equipped with a one-car detached garage.
These properties were sold recently in the Beverly, Morgan Park and Mt. Greenwood neighborhoods, according to Cook County records.
- 2538 W. 117th Pl., Chicago, $179,000
- 9920 S. Green St., Chicago, $37,500
- 10823 S. Kedzie Ave., Chicago, $80,000
- 11616 S. Laflin St., Chicago, $140,000
- 11619 S. Loomis St., Chicago, $135,000
- 11253 S. Whipple St., Chicago, $135,000