A two-story Greystone with a wraparound porch located at 9711 S. Winchester Ave. in Chicago's Beverly neighborhood sold for $315,000. The home has 2.5 bathrooms and 2,280 square feet of living space. It was built in 1908. The has been completely renovated. It has new floors, a new clay roof and remodeled kitchen/bathroom spaces. The home comes equipped with a two-car detached garage.
These properties sold recently in the Beverly, Morgan Park and Mt. Greenwood neighborhoods, according to Cook County records.
- 2633 W. 99th St., Chicago, $84,000
- 9345 S. Bell Ave., Chicago, $350,000
- 10502 S. Bell Ave., Chicago, $337,500
- 10759 S. Hamlin Ave., Chicago, $225,000
- 11330 S. Talman Ave., Chicago, $185,000
- 9711 S. Winchester Ave., Chicago, $315,000