A three-bedroom Cape Cod-sytle home located at 3319 W. 112th Place in Chicago sold for $258,000. The home has 1.5 bathrooms and 1,341 square feet of living space. It was built in 1945. The home has a Cathedral ceiling breakfast room, a full, unfinished basement and a 2.5-car detached garage.
These properties were sold recently in the Beverly and Mt. Greenwood neighborhoods, according to Cook County records.
- 1229 W. 96th St., Chicago, $46,500
- 3319 W. 112th Pl., Chicago, $258,000
- 8109 S. Carpenter St., Chicago, $62,000
- 10350 S. Oakley Ave., Chicago, $230,000
- 11038 S. Trumbull Ave., Chicago, $155,000