The amount of overtime Chicago city workers are earning is now available in a searchable database released by the city.
The data shows that in 2012 there was a total of 2,976 employees who earned over $10,000 in overtime. The top overtime earners are from the Office of Emergency Management and Communications. Lisa Jamison, a police communications operator, raked in
The top overtime earners for 2012 are listed below.
|Lisa Jamison||OEMC||Police Comm. Operator||$91,115.78|
|Sherman Brown, Jr.||OEMC||Police Comm. Operator||$84,851.90|
|Archie Tiner||OEMC||Police Comm. Operator||$75,970.28|
|George Estrada||Water Mgmt.||Operating Engineer||$63,968.38|
To search the table, click on the magnifying glass in the left corner and type the name or department your are looking for. You can also view a larger version directly on the city's data portal site.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- DUI Strike Force to Patrol the Neighborhood This Weekend
- Man in Critical Condition After Beverly Shooting - UPDATED
- Police Release Walden Parkway Shooting Suspect's Name and Photo
- Protest Planned on 95th Street Over Police Racial Profiling Allegations
- O'Shea, CHA Probing Subsidized Units in Mt. Greenwood Building